wendyhouse

the home of pr, marketing, web site design and greetings cards....yes a strange mix but a good one.

Monday 20 February 2012

has anyone eaten a cold fish finger ?

There always seems to be great anticipation for pancakes in our house which is great - we are already planning what we are going to have tomorrow. I love them but kitters & flicks want chocolate, maple syrup, lemon sugar etc etc etc - as a dutiful mother I cook them - eat the ones that are NOT perfect which often amount to more than I would actually choose to eat THEN I have to eat the ones they leave because they are full - by that time they are cold, I shouldn't do it, really but I can't throw them away......has anyone eaten a cold fish finger rather than put in the bin or is that just me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment